Monday, December 8, 2008

Queensbay Mall Christmas Decorations

Christmas is coming soon in 17 days more. Everywhere is starting to decorate the christmas designs. Recently I went to visit the two popular shopping complex which located in Penang Island, I saw there were starting to decorate with the christmas designs. Recent post, I post out the Gurney Plaza was starting to decorate for christmas.
Christmas Decorations
This year is a special design for christmas in Queensbay Mall. They used the winter decorations idea to decorate the whole shopping complex.
Winter Christmas
What are you thinking? You like Winter Christmas design or Green Christmas Design just like last year. You can just leave the comments for me!
Winter Decorations
Wow, the decoration in the Central Zone of the Queensbay Mall is exactly perfect. A nice winter decorations and there was difference from last year. Last year, the committees were just simply hang the round shape ring with some green decorations. But this year seems have a big change, they used almost white colour and make it look like in the winter.
Christmas Tree
Many people were taking photos there. One people standing and another shoot for he/she. Unfortunately, because of lacking time I just simply walk around and snapped after visit the SenQ shop. Alright, I still have some shots of outside Queesnbay Mall there have a nice decorations too. I was planning time to go and take a shot there! Posted by GenYong 08.12.2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG..! I am sooo excited for Christmas decorations.