Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Starwalk 2008 Photos Shoot Out (Part 1)

Last Sunday, I went to Starwalk in PISA. As I have posted up the summarize of Starwalk and now I will show you some of the photos that I shot. Anyway, I will divide it to 3 parts or more to complete the events post because the plenty of photos need to upload.

First of all, I read some bloggers written that this year Starwalk was not so successful. They wrote there were many participants cheating and walk before the event started. Actually I got an idea on because of the walking people too many and they wanted to walk back fast, so they did that. I think there was no point to censure at them.
Starwalk
I like this shot. Starwalk 2008 that I joined. I would like to send this photo for the organizer. XD! This picture contrast is so nice and exactly a nice photos!
Get set go
Everyone was preparing before the walk started. Competitors were starting to walk and that's the reason why got some people said that non competition participants cheating.
My dad walking
My dad and I were walking together and we just follow the people. As I busy taking photos around and looking for the reporters and photographers who taking official photos which can publish to The Star paper.
Look here
My dad told me to walk up the flyover of Bayan Baru and take a shot. There was no vehicles at one way to town city. Every vehicles was traveling in another way, sharing one lane with another way coming cars.
Walk in the morning
Walk along the road, shiok or not? It's cool while you walking in the morning before the sun rise up.
Walk together
Now matter you are kids, teenagers, adults or old folks we were walking together, chit chat to each other and also looking to others.
Family walk
If it is not mistaken, starwalk is based on the objective for the whole family to join and have a Sunday morning walk. In front of me maybe is one of the families, my dad and I also an example.
Walk and talk
Somebody walk fast, somebody walk and talk. I also saw somebody making jokes while walking. Have a light walk in the morning is good for health, do you agree?
Look in front
At the end of this post, I show you another nice photos shot here which I turned back and get a quick shoot on it! The guys in front of the camera was acting cool and seems funny. Please check out the next post which is continue from this post. Posted by GenYong 16.12.2008

1 comment:

buy custom papers said...

An excellent site! Finally, I, newbe, at least something worked! It is that simple. Many thanks for the bonuses!