Friday, February 8, 2008

Gong Xi Fa Cai (CNY 1st Day Edition)

Hey guys, Gong Xi Fa Cai! Do you looking forward for my latest post? Alright, I have to say sorry for everyone because yesterday night was too tired ready, so didn't update post. Anyway, I have edited the photos and prepare to post now! This few days everyone went to where to get angpows? How many do you all have? LOL. This is my question to ask you all! Let see yesterday I went to where:
CNY Breakfast
First, we have our CNY vegetarian breakfast! The vegetables was cooked by my grandma and the dessert was cooked by my mum! Is it look and feel hungry? Haha.
Foods & Drinks
After that, we went to my auntie's(mother's aunt) house to pay a New Year call! She invited us to have this such foods and drinks. Wow, after have the breakfast then have this make me so full that time! LOL.

Show your my CNY greeting photo la! Haha. GenYong greeting Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone! Let see:
GenYong CNY Greeting
GenYong CNY greeting= XD?! Haha... Alright, this photo was took by WinnieYong (my sister). My sister call me to say sorry for everyone because she was not free to update her blog, she will be back soon!
My cousin and I
Later, we went to Old Folks' Home to make a New Year greeting to my grandnie. My mum said no need fetched my grandnie home because scared my grandnie will be not careful while in house! XD. Anyway, I take photo with my cousin. This also shot by my sister! Is it looked smart of us? LOL.
My Little Cousin
This was my smallest cute cousin! She was live at KL. Is it cute? She called me to take photo with her! Haha. I did it! Cool. XD

Anyway, I was manage to post more. Alright, I am now going to edit today photos and post it tomorrow. Okay? That's right. Posted by GenYong 08/02/2008 Gong Xi Fa Cai! Angpows leh? LOL.

No comments: