Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy September 2011!

September, for me will be a tough month! Although my birthday falls on this month, but it seems that this year I can't really celebrate it with full of fun because I am having SPM trial exam during this month. From next week 7th September onwards until 23rd September, I will be sitting for the exam and almost everyday facing books, papers, notes and many more!
Think of that, I am nearly faint down due to the stress around! This trial exam is the last exam in secondary school before SPM! Can be said it is the end but also the beginning for SPM. SPM counting down officially about two months to go, time is running out but I am not really prepared well yet! So have to work even harder on it in the following days.

Again I wish everyone having the one-week holidays celebrating Selamat Hari Raya and Merdeka Day! Both of the videos above is selected for all Malaysians! Posted by GenYong 01.09.2011

No comments: