Saturday, September 27, 2008

Medals Revolutions!

Guys and gals here, are you missing for my new post? Actually I am quite busy on passed week, because of my advised basketball match, be advisor ready, happy but tired =) Alright, now show you some photos of the medals that gave out to winners this morning.
Gold Medals #2
The gold medals that I ordered for the match. Is it nice?
Gold Medals #1

Silver Medals
The silver medals that I ordered. Quite bright!
Champion
The Champion of Category Z. Actually I have one now by me. Because category Z already canceled. LOL. Champion of Category X is Twilight Dreamz.
1st Runner Up
1st Runner Up. That's also been canceled in category Z, category X champion is The Hulk!
MVP
Who is MVP and who suitable to be? Check out in next posts.

The medals was arranged to champion of category X and category Z. X is category for form 1 and form 2 participants. Z = Form 4 participants. But at the end, the category Z get be canceled because insufficient of teams and fees to prepare the cash.

Overall this match is successful but unfortunately got participants' hand phones get stolen by one of the thief. Don't know who is him, but this case will school reopen baru say la! LOL. Is time to rest while one week holidays is coming. Posted by GenYong 27/09/2008