Sunday, September 7, 2008

The temple on hill side

Last Monday while the replacement holiday of Merdeka, my father brought me to the celebrations of 'Pek Kong' at the hill side that near my house. I took my camera there and snapped some photos, we ride motorcycle there. The road is too narrow and cars are not allowed to drive up the hill! I wonder that the mainly transport of the people who live there is only motorcycle or bicylce.

We actually went for praying and have our 'free lunch' LOL. There was no main government electricity, they used generator to generate the electricity at night. Day time there was no computer, internet or even television for you! Even though no fans, but at there is already cool enough!

People at there try chatting to each other and also gambling there. Hill side won't have polices! Haha. They do so to avoid boring! Let see photos:
Main temple
This is the 'main hall' of the temple.
Inner part
Inside of the main temple!
DSC05443
People are gambling at one side while waiting to have lunch!
DSC05445
The joysticks on the table.
Secondary Pek Kong temple
The secondary temple Pek Kong inside!
Praying
My dad was advise me to pray for Pek Kong and he was counting the amount of joysticks.
Pek Kong
There is what I mean Pek Kong! It is so nice!
Overview #1
This was the overview of the hillside temple.
Overview #2
People was sitting there chatting and gambling! It is cool enough to do that and this was the suitable place! Are you been this such places?

p/s: my house keeping was completed. Still have some need to tidy up. The photos of flood will be up next post! Posted by GenYong 07/09/2008

2 comments:

Christina Kim said...

Where is this place?:)

GenYong said...

Christy actually it is in the Bayan Lepas Taman Sri Bayu there. Before you want to go, contact me la! Thank you!