Monday, December 7, 2009

2 movies 1 shot (Astroboy & 2012)


Last week, my KL cousin came to Penang for my great grandma's funeral. Seems the afternoon time was so bored then we went to watch 2 movies in 2 days. The first day we went to watch Astroboy. This movie is a kids movie and it's in 3D animation. In early I thought this movie produced by Disney PIXAR, but actually not. What I can comment in this movie are the movie is suitable for kids and it storied about the future world using robot to work out everything. The movie not bad, I rate it for 8/10.
Next day, we went to watch 2012 the big action movie on 12pm. We bought the tickets before one day. I know most of the people had watched this movie, but I prefer to watch it without crowds. What I can say about this movie are the movie director really a 'crazy' guy. He could direct out this movie until so real. Most of the people after watching it also always think about it! Will it be real happen to our life? 2012 will the end of the world? I don't know. I love the effects that contain inside the movie and sounds real happened before. Inside the movie you can feel that you have to appreciate what you have now and important you must have the firmness to rescue yourself in emergency. I rate it for PERFECT 10/10!

I love both movies so much... Next movies will going to check out this few days! Suggest to me any good movies? Posted by GenYong 07.12.2009

No comments: