Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's over

It's Over
Finally it's over... no longer the nightmare PMR. It's the end for us to have objective question... Hopefully I can fit into the breaking news list for updating this fresh news. Anyway, I think most of my readers had wait for my post so long. So I promised that I will at least update 2 posts in one day, that's okay?

Today most of the mates went out to Gurney Plaza or Queensbay Mall, but I don't. I make myself in home and update the blogs and settle everything first. Maybe tomorrow or Thursday I will plan to go out.

P/s: Those who want to invite me go out just leave a comment here or call me by getting my phone via email. Thanks! XD.
Have Fun
So I think this post will write until here. Wait for next updates yo!

Happy Party Time and Have Fun now buddies!

No comments: