Wednesday, October 28, 2009

ChungLing Butterworth Pre-shot

Last Saturday I followed my society JCI Junior to attend the Installation of JCI Junior ChungLing Butterworth. I had been my club photographer on that night, I took the chances to snap a lot of photos. We had around 40 peoples attended the event and almost were Form 1, 2 and 3. I think going to share the fun and RM30 worth it.

Today I will not going to show you all the photos that taken. By the way, I just show you some pre-shot to brief up this event. Come on, let's look on it!

ChungLing Butterworth
ChungLing Butterworth, here I came. That day was my first time stepped into the school compound. Seriously I don't been there before and I found that their school was really deep inside. The location was just only hide at the flats area.
President Shot
I had a photo shot with the Chung Hwa JCI Junior President. He's only Form 3 and have the chance elected to be a President. I really admired at him and he's really a good guy and also my good friend? XD.

Anyway, this photo blurred because of the camera guy not really know how to take photo. But I think is okay to view it! So you have to stay tuned for the next post about the event. Posted by GenYong 28.10.2009

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moderators, Please Sorry =)

[url=http://wiki.oracle.com/account/qizedozeyuqit]denver colorado flower delivery[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hope to see same more information in futere.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Let the new year will bring a lot of money

Order Kamagra said...

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...


After 6 hours of nonstop Googleing, at last I got it in your web page.

Unknown said...

2 Month Loan Uk is such kind of financial support that is arranged for those who are carrying a bad credit impairments including those omitted installments, arrears, insolvency, bankruptcy or even CCJs etc. they are not considered as good indicators of a person when he is trying to get money but these loans supporting such people without any difficulty.
Loans For Disabled People On Benefits

14 Day Loans

15 Day Loans