Friday, October 9, 2009

ChungShan Primary School Annual Childrens' Day 2009

Today I feel good, happy, excite. Why? Maybe today PMR paper I can do and it not make me nervous and worried. Just now when I traveled back from school in the time of 10.00am, my friend make me remember that today was the primary children's day celebration. On the school bus, I saw my primary school held the annual children's day celebration. As I came back earlier so I decided to go and take a look.

Here I just can briefly story out something and show you a photo. I didn't meet any mates that same age with me. Just walking around the school and search for the place to stand in. Luckily, most of the teachers know me and one of my teacher called me up to stage and watched the performances.

Almost a year didn't go back to primary school, felt something strange. Everything now has changed, the school committees together with the new teachers and new juniors were installed. Anyway, still managed to meet up with some of my teachers and I had a chance to take photo with Mr Toh, the official photographer of this event.
GenYong V Mr Toh
He was my English teacher before, he is really a kind teacher and always jokes with us. Who ever from ChungShan will know him very well. He used a lot of efforts together with jokes to interact with students and makes the lesson turn interesting. Really a good teacher!...

I think I shall stop here, wait me for 4 more days! 13rd of October I will be back! For sure... Check it out! Posted by GenYong 09.10.2009

No comments: