Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Penang Heritage Sites

Yesterday I went to the Young Designer Arts Camp for four days that's from 17th-20th November 2008. At there I knew many of friends from Penang popular school either from my school CLHS, PCGHS, St Joseph, CDK, CGL, Penang Free School and more. Anyway, I also saw a girl with the nice hair style and a pretty face. XD! I thought that she is already about Form 3/Form 4 girl, but today I realized that she is only 13 years old(younger than me). *Chances! lol

Alright, I learn how to preserve and the purpose to conserve the heritages of Penang. Penang Georgetown have been nominated as one of the world heritage city under UNESCO since July. So now is our responsiblity to take care and continue as proud of this award! I used photoshop for design a banner is quite suitable for heritage.
Penang Heritage
That's the product i done. So anything else to visit click on www.visitpenang.gov.my Thank you very much and welcome to Penang. Penang is only one can present heritage for you! Right? LOL. Suggestions please, for the design! Thank you. Posted by GenYong 18/11/2008

No comments: