Monday, August 11, 2008

PJK Project

I finally completed this stuff about Olympic Beijing 2008 by the week before Olympic start. What is the stuffs? Then you should know it! If you are still in study at high school, you should know what is currently running by almost students. Project and exam or assignments only! So what I done is the one of projects>> PJK >> sports subject.

Besides having sports lesson with kicking football or playing basketball, we have an examination too. Project marks will be included in the examination overall marks. So now I hope that this project can help me score high marks. But frequently is depends on teachers 'kindness', do you agree? Hahax.
Olympic Project
This was the front page of my project assignments. While last year my front page is shown like this.
Olympic Stuffs
Just now mentioned is not this one. Is the link direct you to the older post. This time front page cover is design by myself with Microsoft Word. I put the official Beijing 2008 logo, mascots, torch relay and the medals pictures. It's more creative by using caligraphy pen to edit it the title, then will be fantastic!
DSC04879
Logo of Beijing 2008. Do you agree while you not being careful observe this, you will get a solution of looking like a guy who running through. Actually according to the informations, it is a word in chinese of δΊ¬. The style is just like dancing at the background, it's quite beautiful.

For your information, I got two important announcements here. One is the good news for my visitors, refer to my food blog. Today I reactivate it and rebrand all the stuffs in it, so check it out and see! Another one is my school is having ball based competition, unfortunately our class team lose in basketball competition. But we ensure that we cooperate and make the spirit of win! Posted by GenYong 11/08/2008