Sunday, August 31, 2008

My cousin's birthday party

Last Friday, I went to my aunt house in Bukit Bendera, Air Itam with my mum and sister. We went there for my cousin which same age with my sister, she was invite us to her birthday party. She also invited her friends and some of her relatives, included us! Alright, at there I had taken some photos about food and portrait. This post I will show you the portrait and the food will in HouLiao.
Birthday Girl
This is a birthday girl. My cousin, she was having her 12th birthday. But seems my sister WinYong didn't celebrate her birthday so complicated. Simple is good and even the best!
Family
This was my family members(mother side). From left to right, my mum's aunt>my mum>My grandmum>my aunt. They were chatting to each other because of they long time no gathered together and chat ready.
GenYong and WinYong
This who the blogger GenYong and his sister WinYong. I was eating the rice while my uncle was taking this photos. You look at this picture you will know that I was busy eating at that time. No time to smile pun! LOL.
WinYong.
After finish eating, my sister was sitting at there and at a shot. It is cool and nice, but one thing she is too fat. XD....
Kids playing
As me, I was looking at the kids playing balloons. My cousin Keegan and my cousin(further) were playing at their balloons. Kids and kids playing is fun, I was laughing at them! Hahah.
Smile
Then my cousin Keegan was playing the PC Game, Need For Speed in my cousin computer. His computer have many of games. Even one midnight if you can't sleep well, go and play some games and waste the time. LOL. But his computer no Internet yet. Too small la, just know gaming is good enough! XD....
Keegan
Keegan was holding the gaming stick and smile to me. It is damn cute to me and looked funny. Do you think he will play the racing game? Actually, he was only simply press the button! Hahax.
Posted by GenYong 31/08/2008

No comments: