Friday, August 22, 2008

Random photos presentation.

Last saturday, I went to school for attending KRS activity. I was not perform well on that day while marching, because long time no march ready! Get my seniors scold, is okay for me. Just accept it! =) Alright, that day really few of activity. Scout no activity, Boys Brigade no activity in morning, it is so quiet in school.

p/s: Every teachers were meeting.

Today what I want to post is the photos that shot before I went off to home. I saw something special and shot it to share with you now. What I shoot?
Caught fire?!
I found this while I was chit-chatting with my classmate. I found that is it caught fire at the opposite behind the mosque?! You can see very clear there was full of black gases flying on the sky! What happened currently? Did everyone know? =)
Tree Skin #1
I am currently practicing how to snap some photos just like DSLR effect. I like DSLR shot photos. But no $$ to buy it yet. I am having PMR to go, still got one year or while I after my secondary then I can spend my pocket money to buy it lo! =)
Tree Skin #2
Another simply shot, I wondered that this photos is quite nice. Yo, I will still improving my photography shooting knowledge and my 'poor' english. Kambateh! =) This post just show you some random photos that I shoot. I am currently in Plurk, follow me! Thank you.

Oh ya, I was decided to find a new template to change it for my blog 1st Anniversary. Any suggestions or comments please leave it for me. *Maybe the one who suggest me the coolest template will get some secret gifts from me. Posted by GenYong 22/08/2008

No comments: