Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Setia Pearl Island Exhibition Part 1

Recently I went to visit the show village of Setia Pearl Island which nearby my house. The luxury homes is so high class until there still got guard surrounding. Walking here and there! First, we visited the last section. Is the most standard and high class section. Walk in the house, you will feel that you being a rich man! Living in a big house and high class tools! See photos:
Living Room
My dad and my mum were discussing about the living room. Is quite nice but a little bit small! Hahax. No place to kick ball, XD...
Dining Room
My sister was walking through the dining table. Their show room design sure very nice, if not no people will come here and visit la!
Wall decoration
This the one shot I liked! The wall decorations performed the 3D of the wall. The design and colour is so match with the currently wall colour. Good perform!
Sofa
The room 'in the kitchen'(resting room) provided this sofa. It can be another living room. If imagine I can chit chatting there and also online from there! Look outside is the nice scenery.
Scenery
There is the scenery just I mentioned. Look out from the window, you can overall see 'Penang scenery'. But now this photo angle not so nice, you can just see half! LOL>
Actually this place are not allowed cameras, but I 'curi-curi' snapped a few photos for souvenirs. Will be continue..... Posted by GenYong 13/08/2008

5 comments:

OSK said...

U stay in Sg. Ara area?

GenYong said...

Yup can say nearby Sungai Ara. Actually I lived at the Bayan Lepas Balai Polis there. But next time will be Sungai Ara le.

Anonymous said...

Hi GenYong.

Randomly i found your blogpage because of this PEARL ISLAND project. and get to know that, you said you stay near this project site, im a student from UTP and will be going SP setia for internship. can i know, how far is your housing area to this project site? and do you think, there is any house or room to rent of?

Regards
Joshua. A very Random Visitor.
Please guide me out if you could. Contact me at jhualing@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi GenYong
Great to read your comment, I am sure if your dad buy a semi D at Setia , you will have plenty of room to kick the ball about. Await your update on the Setia Project at Sungai Ara, good job on curi-curi picture.

Anonymous said...

Hi Gen Yong,
Thank you for posting SP setia pics. I am awaiting for you update pics on SP setai especially on the semi-D. Good job :-)