Thursday, June 12, 2008

Seni Project passed!

Hi students here, you all are sure some happy to back to school and some will be so sad to back to school. But at my way, it's glad and suprise to meet my friends again in school. Ended up the meaningful holidays and start to 'fight' again. Hahax. But seems school day will be nervous and tired. Now Euro 2008 session, everyone in my school was discussing for the tournament and result. But we are good students, not betting at all! XD. Today I was received back my Seni Project that already marked by my seni teacher. She was a good kind person, she said if you already try your best in doing the project, she will give you the high marks for it. Now I just realize that's true she said. Guess how many marks that I get!
DSC04242
This is my Folio Seni. What marks I get for this 30 marks of folio? Give you some tips between 25-30. Guess la, correct got prizes, XD!
DSC04243
Just now I was searching for something and I saw my last year PJK Project. It's damn nice but last year I did it hardly. In it tell you how to kick a football well. Seems now is Euro 2008 session, go and learn some skills and challenge it lo!
DSC04244
UEFA Cup? Euro 2008 is it consider in it? Alright, in this case I was not so pro in football informations. But what I can say, Euro match is under the UEFA group (i think so). Are you watching Euro 2008 this few midnights? I watched it yesterday midnight! Portugal 3vs1 Czech Republic.
DSC04245
This was the most popular games in the world! World Cup, in year 2006 in Germany, next will held in South Africa on 2010 later. This everyone was looking forward! Are you too? Are you futsal? Alright, just ended here. Weekends is coming, so will be update soon! Posted by GenYong 12/06/2008

No comments: