Sunday, August 17, 2008

PIKOM PC Fair Part 2

Continue from last post... PC Fair is now currently held in Sungai Petani, Kota Bharu and one more place but I have forgotten is where. Before starting this post, I need to let my readers know about that I have a food blog which named HouLiao and my company website Co-operative Club. Feel free go visit and leave comments. Thank you!

Let's continue:

DSC05016
For the last I showing you is the speakers. I went off the speakers section, I saw there was loudly bass of music was tuning there. Every teenagers like the most musics. I promised to my mum get the better result and she promised to buy me a set of Edifier speakers. Looking forward!
DSC05019
This was the sonic gear branded speakers set. It seems like the speakers that promoted in my school koperasi shop. Which brand of speaker quality of sound more good? I am now choosing which one is better to buy.
DSC05020
These speakers set was fantastic. This can be HI FI Speaker or Home Theater system. While I imagine I can owned this speaker for my PC, then I can replay the music back to back every times because of the quality of sound. XD...
DSC05023
The speakers branded Altec Lansing. My cousin told me this brand of speakers quality more good. The price almost same. But now I still don't know the overall result, if too bad can't buy. LOL.
DSC05022
The last photos for PC Fair. The Altec Lansing speakers, it contains a amplifier for controling the sound and my function will be done. I ensure that this speaker is for computer and also for Living Room Home Theater system.

Alright, the PC Fair photos ended here. Any comments or any experiences that you have just left in my chatbox or leave comments under this post. Posted by GenYong 17/08/2008

No comments: