Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Nuffnang Story

Ads by Nuffnang
I still remember when I first join into blogging this activity, I was wonder that how to make money online? Luckily, I had found some Web Advertising Company, I can't believe that they were on the net giving out the ads earning to bloggers. One of them is the Malaysia famous ads company - Nuffnang.
logo

I joined Nuffnang since year 2007 but in that time I was not really active on it and was just like to have an ads in my blog that's enough. But now I am back to Nuffnang again and found that it is so interesting! Nuffnang not only serve ads, but it doing competitions, campaigns, movie screening, events inviting for all bloggers as well. That's why it attracted me back to this platform again!

As well as now they are having the asia pacific blogger awards to reward those Nuffnang bloggers for their effort to serve Nuffnang ads in their blog. I was glad that I already become the glitterati member recently. I decided to give up any ads network and show my support on Nuffnang, one word because Nuffnang is better than them a lot!
Come 16 December 2011, 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott. You shouldn't miss this!
No doubts, Nuffnang is the best in South East Asia! I am always supporting Nuffnang! I still remember in 3 years ago I am featuring Nuffnang sponsored event! Take a look here... Nuffnang serve the best ads to your website... So of course Nuffnang la! =) Posted by GenYong 17.11.2011 Photos credited from Nuffnang website...



No comments: