Saturday, January 17, 2009

Photos shoot out via Bloggers?

Halo guys and everyone here, I really happy that today finally I can be online for a while for updating my blog. After I done this, I need to back for tackle many assessments today. Everyone knew that today is school replacement day for CNY holidays, every students were at school as well. As today was the best chance to let me apply for another activity too! I success. Would you like to join the charity service to St.Nicholas Home on 31st of Jan? If you mind to do so, please do contact me as fast as possible.

Making alot of photos shoot out while last week Co-curiculum open day in Chung Ling High School. I met alot of bloggers and my friendmates too. I managed to take photos with them and that day really take lots of photos but not yet reach my target.
MinXiang
Who is him? He is the best photographer, am I correct? haha. He is MinXiang and he owned a nice blog. Trust me out! His photos were extremely expert, really a photographer. Oops... it's a hardworking photographer, he went anywhere where there have any events being held!
Andy
Mr Andy here! Badminton Club President. He was keep showing off his muscle for the photos taking. There you can saw Alvin and MinXiang at the back keep snapping for him! As I was in front of him and snapped this nice shot! XD.
ChienMing
ChienMing, one of the successful Form 4 students. He hosted a lot of things in school. He is a Jaycees B.O.D Information Director, Tennis Player, Communication DJ, scout and also the soccer school teammates. I really admired at him can be focus on many kinds of academic and activities.
FriendMates
Here is some of the buddies of Co-op. Do you want to know who are they? From left that's me, next is Xiao Tian, Lee Xiang and also sorry I forgot his name! Want to contact them can get it from me! HAha.
GenYong
Finally this was taken by Alvin by using ISO effect. Quite a nice shot for me and I really happy on meeting many bloggers as well and happy that many members were joining their clubs probably. Hopefully members can be happy within this whole year and let us enjoy more on activities! Are you waiting for coming CNY holidays? Posted by GenYong 17.01.2009

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a stuff οf un-ambiguitу аnԁ preserѵenеsѕ of
prеcіous knοwledgе regаrԁing
unexρеctеԁ feelings.

Here іѕ my hοmepage - TENS
my webpage > using a tens unit

Anonymous said...

Κeeρ οn worκing, great jоb!


Mу blog ρost :: best cab Company

Anonymous said...

Hеllo, i thіnk that i saw you visited
my blog thus і came to “гeturn the fаvοr”.
I'm attempting to find things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

My web site - Oklahoma City Roofing Company