Sunday, June 29, 2008

What result I get?

Hi readers here, I would like to request for your apologize. Because I never update daily and often.Just passed few days, I was so busy for my Geography Project. As this morning, I completed it and go and bind it. Now already slightly can 'breathe'. XD! Alright, now I can blog here. I know this few days happened a lot of things. But slightly I know you all sure know that, so I won't repeat it again la! Hehe. Now let me show you what result did I get from last saturday interaction day of parents.
DSC04274
That's the report card I get. I like this shot! Is most clearly in front and blur at back! Cool.
DSC04275
There this time exam my position in the whole Form 2. 213/536! Still ok. But my aim is 100+, I will work hard at it and go into 100+!
DSC04276
That's my overall of two times of examinations. 243/536! Still ok that I think. My mum hopefully I can slightly work hard to get the better result! She was so suprize to get this report card! I am happy too. So next time, work hard to get better la! Posted by GenYong 29/06/2008

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The result you got is not bad! Since you think you can do much better, then work hard lorh... Good luck~!! :D

KOKahKOK said...

goood keep it up! english not bad also leh! add oil