Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers' Day 15/06/2008


Good morning everyone, I would like wish the whole world of fathers, Happy Fathers' Day. This post just is my wishing to the fathers. This morning, I just realise that today is fathers' day. I slightly forgot while I woke up just now. Then while I bath over, then I quickly go and wish my father Happy Fathers' Day. I was no $$ enough to buy some stuffs for my father, maybe next year I can do it! This year, I just use mouth to wish him first lo. XD!

Here just now I search from Google and modified the banner with Photoshop. Truly greeting from me GenYong. Alright, this post might not be a long post. Anyway, hope that all of the children can be celebrate fathers' day with their fathers today(included me).

Happy Fathers' Day to the whole world fathers!
Greeting by GenYong.

No comments: