Saturday, June 21, 2008

Co-op 2nd Gathering Part 2

Continue with last post, the photos were show until half. Alright, today I try to show you all the photos. Seems this week quite busy in my assignments and also some stuffs of coming soon handball match, so I suddenly stop my post. Anyway, I read Nicholas Chan's Blog, he wrote a lots of stuffs about school. Just back from school after taking the exam report. I get the whole form 213, still move harder to get better result next time.
DSC04047
Looked at them, what were they playing there? Wear a 'newspaper necklaces', doing what? lol.
DSC04049
There have some girls that I mentioned were Nicholas Chan's friends. Janice, Yi Phing and Chai Wei them lo!
DSC04056
They were running through the basketball court under the sunshine. Is it crazy? So hot leh!
DSC04065
This station better, indoor! What were they doing, I seriously forgot. Too long time ago!
DSC04073
There you see Alvin was handed up his hand. Hi! What are you all discussing?
DSC04077
There girls were playing water with boys. Both wet all! Hot until play water in 'summer'. XD.
DSC04089
This station played a lots of water, they passing through a cup of water. Then stopped the music, the last 'get water' ready lo. Hahax.
DSC04091
There you see they played until so happy and excited!
DSC04096
Nicholas played water with legs with one girls. Both of them being crazy!
DSC04105
Wei Chung was so happy, because his mission completed and he get a lots of water. Hahax
DSC04119
Guess who are on top the fence! I will let you all know next post. Follow up my twitter to get more updates. Posted by GenYong 21/06/2008

No comments: