Monday, June 16, 2008

CLHS 2nd Co-op Gathering

Actually tonight I would not like to blog now, because I was having a high fever. After ate the panadol, feel better, but before need to sleep, must get one too to cover this fever as possible in tomorrow. Alright, why I will blog now? My visitors rate really gone terrible. Less until no one is coming to read my blog. Let me show you some photos of Co-op 2nd Gathering:
DSC04029
There the banner of Co-op 2nd Gathering. This was designed by WeiChung. Is it creative and nice?
DSC03999
There was the view in the hall before started.
DSC04000
Hua Ken and the assistants were collecting the entrance fees.
DSC04009
Participants were listening to the speech.
DSC04008
Our club teacher advisor, Mr Ang Soo Beng was giving a speech.
DSC04027
The banner 1.
DSC04028
The banner 2.
Alright, tonight I will blog until here. Going to sleep early and hope the fever can be cover. Posted by GenYong 16/06/2008

1 comment:

Sabrina Woon said...

i like the posters! they are very interesting and creative!! =)