Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cross Country Run Number 3780?!

Hi guys, now I am doing my assignments. Until now, I haven't complete them. I think tomorrow continue la. Today I received the same thing like Nicholas, he's 2662; me 3780! Hehe. Just now afternoon, monitor was giving these numbers to all of us!
Cross Country Run number
Just like Nicholas said, this is a compulsory run for all the Chung Ling students. If you run, you can get the free marks 20 for PJ, I think so(not sure). LOL! This Friday in Penang Youth Park, you will see all of us will be run around 8-10 km through Youth Park and Botanical Garden. Just like Nicholas said, We run we talk! Run, talk, talk, run la! Hehe.

I hope can be meet Nicholas them. He said he will be bring his camera around. I think me too! Nicholas, wait for me ya! Hehe. Actually 3780 is it a nice number? Anyway, you can try tomorrow for 4D or toto to buy it la! XD. Hope that it is true! 3780 I like it!
Posted by GenYong 18/03/2008

No comments: