Thursday, May 31, 2012

Chatime Farewell Steamboat Supper

The month of May is going to end soon, I have stopped my temporary job for nearly a month! Now I plan to focus on study first only decide what should I do next. Maybe go for freelance jobs, or part-time? But all of this have to discuss later while I having semester break.
Well, I was working at Chatime Queensbay Mall before, I knew a lot of friends, met a lot of things and also learnt a lot of knowledges from there. All my colleagues there were so friendly and kind, when I was first time there, they were teaching patiently. I feel glad to know all of them! On 15th May 2012, after their work there was a farewell steamboat supper.
Why called it as supper? Because after the work in Chatime, it was late. I was invited there to their hostel and have a gathering there. Most of the colleagues from Queensbay Mall and Gurney Plaza also present on that night. About 20 something people in the house.
Everyone has arrived to the hostel and the noise started to boom in the house again! They mostly talk loudly in the shop and yet will kidding with someone and laughed loudly! I was seems like missing all of that! The Chatime big family was really cool.
Everyone was grabbing the food from the steamboat. Rush for food because all of them were hungry on that time after work. It was like so fun look at them rushing to get the food. Even the previous part time colleague   Jun Yong also back to have some gathering, now he's in UTAR continue his studies.
Everyone was having fun enjoying their supper while chit chatting with each other about the shop matters. They were so fun and can even talk a joke and make you laugh non stop! It was so cool to meet them as my colleague, at least they were very take care of me while I was working there.
So end up all the food were finished I think, I didn't stay too late that night because the next day I have morning class. So just some little chit chat with them and took some photos and I back already! It's fun to know all of them and I hope there will have chance to work with them again in the future! Posted by GenYong 31.05.2012

No comments: