Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mothers Day 2012 Family Dinner

Mothers Day has over... so how were you celebrate the mothers day with your mum or grandma? Usually for chinese, we will bring mothers to have something nice like having dinner together or give some present to mum as an appreciation from their caring to us.
For myself, I bought a cake for my mum and sponsored her on the cosmetic stuffs! Cool. Well, my dad brought all of us to the neighbourhood restaurant which near to my house and have the simple dinner. 
Before the dinner, my sister and I had taken some photos with my mum and grandma! We love them very much because they showed a lot of cares on us and always giving advise for us when we were facing troubles.
Here is our simple dinner on the mothers' day!
At last, thank you mum for your patients and caring on us! Sorry because we always make troubles on you and sometimes we might be quarrel with you!  

No comments: