Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bad Mood...!! Sad...

Why I will bad mood?
Not because our class teams has convey the matches...
They won!! 6-0 football 12-5 basketball...
Not because about that!!
Is because..
Haiz...
Just now, when i am preparing to have bath...
My mother just asked somethings else about today...
Always ask about that....
I get hot tempered....
But i still take it nothing!!
But once i just said that my blog have many supporters...
Especially CLHS 1T14 Blogging Networks...
Then, she said that I talked bad about teachers and the supervisor Mr Tan Seong Hee!!
Did i do that?
I just not understand why she anti me to do this?
I get hot-tempered...
I just shout loudly to her!! But i know I did this was i wrong!!
Just quarrel to her...
Cause now she also no pay attention to me....
Not answering me....
Haiz....
That's why la....
I was bad mood today....
Just now slept for half hour...
Then i open my PC and update blog until now lo...
I think i was tired today...
I would like to leave my PC
And going to have a good sleep now!!
Haiz... I will solve this problem tomorrow!!

Update Soon!!Support Me!!
By GenYong 13/11/2007

1 comment:

Luwis Hamilton said...

Today, many people are looking forward for availing quick funds in the form of loan. Here, we have offered these loans in order to help needy. In US, the financial market is flooded with lots of loans in order to help many borrowers.
loans over 60 days
fast loans on benefits
text loans uk
uk text loans