Saturday, February 5, 2011

CNY 2011 Day 1 Updates

Yo Happy CNY everyone... Gong Xi Fa Cai . Gong Hei Fatt Choi . 恭喜发财! So how was your CNY Day 1 大年初一? Get a lot of angpaos? But from traditions, usually the day 1 we will all become vegetarian for 12 hours! In the morning, we may wake up early and greet our parents, friends or relatives. Then together having a delicious vegetarian breakfast! If you got read my previous years blog post, you should know what it looks like.
Before out to visit relatives 拜年, I took the photographs first for my sister and myself. The new clothes on us. I really proud and thank you to my parents for buying me this clothes! By the way, we also take a group photo together and seems to be our siblings relationship was so close! Sister, am I right?
Then we went to my grandma's sister house for a visit. She was taking care of me since I was 3 years old! I really close to that place which is Green Lane Heights. The house not very big but I could feel that there contain of my housing atmosphere. There could be my second house before 7 years old.
I saw two gold rabbits CNY decorations on the table wishing us Happy Chinese New Year and of course in the new year we should Huat ah!! In the evening, I took out all the angpaos from pocket and took a photograph on it. Later posted in Facebook and tagged people! xD. So wish everyone, can get more angpao, gamble more win more! Huat ah! Posted by GenYong 05.02.2011

No comments: