Monday, March 29, 2010

CNY 5th Day 大年初五(Belated)

On the 4th day of CNY, I went to my uncle's house overnight there with my KL cousin. We gamb, we drank, we play, we eat and chit-chat! It's so fun. Then the next day he brought us to have lunch at Gurney Drive then shop at Gurney Plaza.
CNY Day 5 by GenYong.
The view from 6th floor of Gurney Plaza.
CNY Day 5 by GenYong.
CNY Day 5 by GenYong.
My cute little cousin
We just did some window shopping and walking around in the shopping mall rather than walking outside which had the hot weather. As you can see I just take some random shots on my little cousin-keegan.
CNY Day 5 by GenYong.
My uncle with his son Keegan.
CNY Day 5 by GenYong.
Crowded of people
CNY Day 5 is just like this... I don't know what to say. I have say that it's freaking hot during CNY. Did you feel that? Posted by GenYong 29.03.2010

No comments: