Thursday, March 5, 2009

Exam week

Hey guys and the visitors of my blog, I'm very sorry that I can't manage to update my blog daily. I am currently suffering for my coming exam on the week before holidays. I am now really hardwork to tackle for it! So hope you all can forgive me. Anyway, just wait for one week! I will be back on 13/03. Hope that have more updates there. If you interested you can follow me in Twitter or Plurk.

See you guys while I am back, for those who is suffering for the exam best wishes to you and good luck in answering the questions. Thanks alot! Posted by GenYong 05.03.2009

3 comments:

黃小比 said...

work hard in your exam.
all the best.

Unknown said...

good luck in your test. =)

Mattrex said...

good luck....
i hope that u can pass ur exam with flying colour....