Tuesday, February 10, 2009

CNY Open House coming

Hey guys, I knew that I was slower than those bloggers who attended the CNY events along the 15th days in Penang. Yesterday was the last day of CNY and Chap Goh Meh already gone and I ensure that almost people was gathered in Esplanade to celebrate for the last day of CNY.

So I take oppurtunities to blog out some features and give some advertisement for my readers here. Actually today this post can be considered as a short post update and hope that I managed to spend time in blogging about that.

You know that I am still a student and I was suffering PMR this year, so I suppose not to online now and I try to update my blog in weekends. Check out my blog post! =)
CNY Open House
I hope that everyone can have the new year work mood back and spend your time more in working and studying as well. The next day will be better day, XD! Posted by GenYong 10.02.2009

No comments: