Friday, October 3, 2008

View from New House

Last Sunday I took this shot! What shot I take? What view from new house? Where my new house? LOL. Before I start this post, you will sure keep asking me this kind of questions. Where my new house? I need your comments and let you to guess where is it! Okay?

Anyway, let me show you some tips here. The view from balcony is:I took some shots to show you all. Now is your job to guess it out where my new house locate. Please guess it by leaving comments! Thank you. Posted by GenYong 03/10/2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

still dunnoe wer is ur house....
tell me la

GenYong said...

Pearl Garden @ Sungai Ara

Unknown said...

Are you thinking about any other way to solve out your cash crises that are burden on you? Do you think so due to your worse experience of repayment about your last loan scheme? You can relax now.
60 day loans uk
loans on benefits
14 day loans
15 day text loans