Wednesday, October 1, 2008

GenYong@OldTown Cafe

Last Saturday, my dad brought me to OldTown Coffee Shop which newly opened at Bayan Baru Mayang Pasir there. I was very happy that can be celebrated belated birthday in this kind of high class restaurant that I haven't been before. I take quite a lot of shot there. Cool! We ordered many foods and I will post up soon on HouLiao, remember to check it out!

OldTown Cafe
I feel that this shot is quite nice and I like this, I think it can give to the company for promoting their business. XD!
OldTown View
There is a part of OldTown View. Upstair the open air area and it can be allowed my dad to smoke. LOL. No aircond but it seems cool enough!
GenYong@OldTown Coffee
I like this shot also. I snapped it by myself! It seems that this is nature smile that I performed!
Cute GenYong
Cute GenYong can? The script got some refer to Smashpop. I hope ah pop can accept it. Hahax. Is me cute? LOL.
Dad & Mum
My dad and mum were sitting together and I snapped it. My mum suggested this photo will put in new house later. No idea, it's up to she.
GenYong & Sister
Finally is me and my cute sister. I feel that this shot also best. LOL, but still need to improve by learning from other photographers. Truely, who can teach me some skills in taking photos? I hope got someone will help me!

I would like to wish all malays Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Have a nice holidays and nice day in future.
Posted by GenYong 01/10/2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u n ur sister looks veri same la...
cool man..

-kelvinkwang-

Anonymous said...

you and your sister have a similar look...

GenYong said...

Haha. At what kind of same? LOL. IS it very same face? XD!