Friday, October 3, 2008

2nd Malaysia Chinese Blogs Competition

Actually I found this advertisement on Advertlets. I clicked on it and wondered it is the annual malaysia chinese blogs competitions is open for registration. I can't register because I am writing in English, not in Chinese. Maybe this coming year end holidays I can start to find out how to manage a chinese blog well! XD.

Who will join this competition? I hope that who write the chinese language blog can join this competition! I can only support this event, but maybe next year can join you all! Thank you very much. Here a video is quite funny about this contest. 你报名了吗?lol


Posted by GenYong 03/10/2008

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you thinking about any other way to solve out your cash crises that are burden on you? Do you think so due to your worse experience of repayment about your last loan scheme? You can relax now.
60 day loans uk
loans on benefits
14 day loans
15 day text loans