Thursday, October 16, 2008

Flowers View

Last Sunday morning I took out my camera to shoot for some randomly photos that's flowers shoot! Yo, as now I am lacking of time for blogging because of my year end exam is coming on next Friday until 6th of November. I ensure that I won't online within this duration! Concentrate in reading and get a better result for next year! Now let me show you:
Flowers #1

Flowers View #2

Flowers View #3
I took this photos nicely and freshly right? I hope that almost photographers can give me some comments about this. I would like to say goodbye to everyone. I will leave and back on 6th of November! Bye everyone. Follow my twitter Bye good night! Posted by GenYong 15/10/2008

2 comments:

TNH said...

nice photo.the photo really sharp...i wonder you have a good camera or you have a good photography skill or both..haha...

Unknown said...

Small Loans For 2 Months will be considered by the lenders when they need some money urgently but how is keen to repay conveniently longer. For people earning less from payment, these loans can be an option as they can get away from too much of a burden on their payments when they want to repay the loan.

Loans For People With Benefits

Text Loans Uk

Txt Loans Uk