Thursday, July 3, 2008

It's 1am now | My cousin's photos

Good morning, It's now reaching 1am by right. I not yet sleep because doing some school stuffs. But actually now I would like to update my blog as quickly as I can. Today nothing to say about it, besides politics that's nothing interesting. Do you know well about Anwar Ibrahim now? How was he now? Malaysiakini.com is hardly to connect! So just can read tomorrow newspaper la!

Now I show you some of my cousin photos:
DSC04256
He looks cute right? Wearing a little singlet and do his cute face! Haha.
DSC04288
Where was he looking at? Smile at camera la, Keegan. Look here! XD.
DSC04280
There missed! Flash too much! The face so white. Hahax. But still can see he a cute face there! I like it!
DSC04284
There this is quite stability. Both of them smile, one is my sister and one is my cousin. Both also so cute! Hehe. Nice shot, good job?!

Alright, that's all here. It's 1am+ now, going to sleep. Good night everyone, prepare for tomorrow schooling! Byebye. Posted by GenYong 02/07/2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ding dong
he's cute lar!
so kawaii
XD