Thursday, July 10, 2008

Chung Ling High School Afternoon Session Case 10/07/2008

Why today I will write this post? Not I hate Chung Ling High School, I'm not hate at school discipline department. What I request for is why everyone in afternoon session so scared at Mr Tan Han Kuan(Assist. Afternoon Supervisor) and his students(all of the junior prefects). Actually is it the students not understanding him or treated him as almost 'Hunter'. 'Hunting is my job' he said before. 'Hunt you all is the best job in my life'.

But seriously I would like to avoid quarreling to happen in our school community. Is just the problem why almost students in afternoon session so scared at him. Isn't he is one of the discipline supervisors and make the 'style' to let people respect at him? But I think he won't be serious all the time, he will make fun with us while teaching in class. Why we so scared him??

Alright, let me start my story and my comments now. Today on 12.20pm, when I went to his room to apply for permission to bring the camera to school tomorrow for doing my club stuffs. What that he said to me, I just carefully listen from him. He said 'What is this for? Which form did you come from?....' Then I answered to him 'This was my club seniors that request me to bring the camera for special function on tomorrow. I am from 2TB2.' Anyway, I just ignore this. But in the middle of his talking, he said that you must responsible at your own camera, if you misused it, I will give you 'Da Guo'(big demerit).

I just not understand why he will say this. Because according to history, camera is useful to some events or functions. By Hand phone, if you take it to school, you get small demerit, that is a true rules. Because you against the school rules. That I can't say anything la, but this.... why he will do so?(but he was smiling while telling me this). So I promised to him and keep responsible to my own camera tomorrow. I will get a help from my form teacher to keep my own camera well.

Besides this, refer to my friend Goh Yi Jie(the tallest guy in my class). He mentioned that Mr Tan Han Kuan is not fair to us! He shield at the junior prefects attitude. Although they are wrong in sometimes, he also said they are perfect and no such things did wrong from them. At this case, I feel so disappointed to him. He said like this is really unfair to us! Is just prefect your students? How about us? Shield on prefects!

Why I will say so? Refer to Yi Jie, because on yesterday the head junior prefect, Wu Jun Ming is pulling his shirt and he tried to escape. But the prefect still keep pulling, finally he show his middle finger to the prefect. He really feel terrible to the prefect doing people when need to go home. Until just now the second period, Jun Ming is coming to call him to the afternoon supervisors' room. From his 'language', he said that he get a rattan whip bit. He was quite pity, people need to escape, why the prefect's attitude like that?

That's why I mentioned that Mr Tan Han Kuan is helping prefects more than us. He treated us as the 'workers' and even worse than this. We just like his 'uncontrolled balls', let him kick here and there. But I hope Yi Jie will understand school is just like real life community, behave yourself is the best. If any problems, solve it in a 'gang'.

So hopefully I'm not mentioned that Mr Tan Han Kuan is not good. Actually he must observe at his 'attitude' and what he has done to us!
I hope he can treat us well in the future!
Posted by GenYong 10/07/2008