Saturday, July 19, 2008

Chung Ling Bloggers Gathering?

According to my title above, you will feel weird about what I need to write tonight! Actually as now the time is already nearly 12.00am. But almost in Saturday night, there was a lot of people should online, but why today so weird no people online pula! Maybe is their not free or exam is coming soon! That's my idea!

Gathering?! Bloggers?! Chung Ling High School Bloggers got who? Hahax. I am the one! Last Friday, I met Nicholas, Tee Jin and his friend Zheng Feng(radio in the class). Hehe. I met them below the Chung Ling High School science lab. That day I took my camera to school for doing some stuffs work, then I met them. They showed their pose and let me shot out!
DSC04707
There was the view to library. We were currently sitting and talk about cameras, blogs and web hostings.
DSC04705
They were 'ponteng kelas' to make their YE works! Hahax. Actually not ponteng la! Got permission de lo! They busy to complete their work for the sales which held on today and tomorrow.
DSC04706
There the zheng feng is pointing to the screen! Hahax. They were decide to complete their job, and I wish them good luck on the sales!

Talk about the sales, this is the big annual events which organized by outsider and Chung Ling High School students joined it! So the sales is already held on today and tomorrow too. If you missed it today in Queensbay Mall North Zone, then tomorrow you must not miss it anymore! I will been there tomorrow, if can come and meet me onwards! Hahax. Posted by GenYong 19/07/2008

No comments: