Monday, May 26, 2008

Wesak Day photos shoot!

Hi guys, just now morning went to school for activity. Then by Rapid Bus back, while I reach Komtar. I went in Prangin Mall to look for some stuffs, but I didn't buy! No$$. Haha. I saw Nikon DSLR, it is cool and quite nice. Just now, when chatting with Kokahkok, he suggest to me better buy Nikon or Canon brand. Haha. Just don't know why Sony brand any happen? My current camera is under Sony! Quite okay la the product. Maybe he prefer Canon lo! Anyway, show you some photos shoot on Wesak day last week.
Temple
As me remember, last Sunday night we arrive at this temple near Gurney Drive there and also the Island Hospital. Wow, that time already 12.00am+, but still crowded of peoples. You see everyone is busy to pray for wesak!
Four faces buddha
I first snap this four faces buddha. I must pray before I snap for photos right? Hehe. I just snap for one angle enough. Lazy to take four la! Hahax.
Gold Buddha
This was the gold Buddha which will went out to the trip of wesak. Peoples seems so 'hardworking' to get this Buddha be gold and looked nice! The one of small piece gold paper cost RM1.00. So easy to earn, next time I go and sell la. XD!
Praying for wesak
The main hall of the temple. In here, got peoples pray to Buddha, got peoples get 4D numbers here and also got peoples get to hold the Buddha up!
Monks
Then I saw got some peoples took out their camera to snap. So I also followed and snap for photos. Just looked at the monks are busy 'serving' for the prayers! Haha. No chanting that day, just simply wear up the string on peoples' hand.
Buddha bath
After that, I went out with family and we each get the bath for Buddha. My mum and my sister(include me too). I think the Buddha will be so happy after having bath! Hahax. I was take it seriously that time?!
Praying for Buddha
Then we went next to the temple. There have a Buddha too. Peoples light up the candles and light up joysticks to pray. On that night, really full of peoples chanting together. Luckily, that night no rain, but cool air.

Alright, seems now already late. So now I have to stop here and go and take a sleep. Start a new day tomorrow. Good night everyone! Posted by GenYong 26/05/2008

No comments: