Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My aunt new house welcoming!

Last 2 weeks(17/05/2008), I went to my aunt new house welcoming celebration. Now i will also short talk and will post up the photos for you all to look it! Okay? Just now went to town quite tired, so now have to rest earlier. Haiz..... Do a new spec, quite a nice spec. I like it, later show you all la!
Regency Heights
Yo, is it nice? If you in Sungai Ara, you will saw these four blocks of heights! But in these few heights between them have a nice swimming pool too. Many peoples go swim on weekends oh! How come the Penangite like water. Hahax =)
Snooker
That night, my cousin played snooker. Actually is don't know how to play, just my uncle booked for us then they catch up this chance to learn how to play it!
Red ball
In this period, I also catch chance to snap for some creativity photos. Such as on top red ball. I can focus through the red ball without using DSLR.
Green Ball
This was the green ball. Red ball or green ball nicer? XD. You observe the person who in yellow shirt. He is my cousin, same age with me. He learn things very fast, in few minutes he can play well and score a lot. Wow, is it pro? lol.
Speed racer
In my aunt house, I found that there was a car just like Formula 1, but seems not same. Then I remember there was a movie called SpeedRacer. Then I give it this name! Is it cool? But this not so nice because I focus at the back. Front more blur!
Uncle
This is the house owner lo! Like chairman? Hahax. That day, he was too busy, so called me to be camera man. I hold a video camera walk here and there, even my face also not seen on that night! Hahax. But I just said never mine, because helping peoples is a good attitude. Are you agree? I quite like this shot^^Because my uncle pose and he seems like welcoming you to his house! Hahax.

Anyway, if free go and find him 'yamcha' la. He live in Block A, 13rd floor the 8th unit. Go and find him to cakap until can't stop! Hehe. He said everyone is welcome! Hahax. Alright, I need to sleep so today until here la! Good night~) Posted by GenYong 28/05/2008

No comments: