Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mothers' Day celebration, again?!

Hi guys here, I was just finish my dinner at Super Tanker, Lipsin Penang. Just a simple dinner, but i snap a lots photos! Hahax. I think if that on, I will open a new food blog soon! XD. Last two weeks+ ago, my aunt(father's sister) organized a celebration for my grandma! So I just follow and eat much before exam! Haha. So I will not talk too much, just show you the photos:
DSC03411
That day, we went this restaurant which located near Penang Pesta there! Golden ebay!
Steam bun
First, we have a steam bun to get the 'little full' before having our meals! Hahax. Quite nice but less one. Who didn't have? My mum! But end I gave her mine then I just didn't eat!
Precious four
This was the precious four that we have! Is it looked nice? I feel this was so fanstactic because it contains many colours. Got red, orange, green, brown and many more colours! Quite nice look nice smell! Hahax
Shark fin soup
This was the shark fin soup! Just like usual, but this seems is more tasty. Why? Because it contains more shark fin! Is real you know! I think this shark fin soup already cost RM50+ lo! Just guess, not sure!
Scallop chicken
This was what we have the scallop chicken. The scallop is so sweet and tasty. And the chicken got many of meats and at the end also finished! LOL.
Abalone&brocoli
Wow, this plate of meal sure expensive! Don't look the only vegetables, on top of it got abalone! Quite a nice plate! Every dinner, I am waiting for this meal only! Hahax, because I like the brocoli much!
Steam fish
The steam fish meat was so tasty and smooth just like recent post! But this fish is use steam and the sauce mixed with the vegetables it's seems more tasty!
Fried prawn
Fried prawn is here! This was the one of the kids favourite! Hahax. My cousin have a lots lo.... Me have two(not less). I seems the whole prawn eat over. Include the head of things, because quite tasty and not left at all. XD!
Fried rice
I quite like this shot! Fried rice, this meal quite delicious and can make you full. I ate only one bowl, because while I was looking forward for the second, the plate already kosong. Haha.
Additional mee
So my aunt suggest to the waiter do another additional mee for us! The mee I ate two bowls lo. Quite nice and many prawns and vegetables! I like it!
Pencuci mulut
The last, finally! We have the pencuci mulut of 'genggeng' (in hokkien) the soup is quite sweet and cold. The ice and the 'dragon eye' mixed, formed a nice drinks! quite delicious

Finally, I ended this introduction of meals. 'Chuan' swt!! Haha. This dinner is my cousin Kevin booked. He comment this dinner is good and can be say perfect ready la! Haha. But I feel can be improve more! But is enough la. Okay, seems tomorrow i need to go school for activity, then now I will go and sleep! If not, be panda later. Haha. Tomorrow see la. Give me some comments. Thanks! Posted by GenYong 25/05/2008

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo, what necessary words..., an excellent idea

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.