Saturday, May 3, 2008

Regency Heights lifestyle!

Yesterday is our school sports day, but I didn't took my camera around. As me duty in Koperasi, Nicholas and Alvin were sitting there and chit chat with my seniors about one hour+. As me just always sell ice cream and collect sampah pula. But this quite interesting to me and fun! Now I want to show you the lifestyle of Regency Heights that I have yesterday.
DSC03342
I arrived at this building on 2.30pm+. That time I was accompany my little cousin to watch TV. As he was so happy and dance around.
DSC03341
This was the view from my aunt house. Just a half, why? Because my aunt's house is view back to hill! This shoot after I finish my nap.
DSC03335
This aquarium is bought by my uncle. He like fish very much! Is it nice? lol
DSC03347
This is the wall light which found my little cousin's room. He like it so much!
DSC03346
His friend. No Mickey, he can't sleep! Hahax. Seems he like Mickey so much leh.
DSC03348
Keegan Kooi! My little cousin's name lo. That's his room, so must have his name there la! XD.
DSC03357
Is he la! He grow big ready lo compare than last time. You look at him smile so fun! This shoot after his bath. My aunt was help him to wear clothes after bath.

Yesterday I took a nap in my aunt's house, play with my cousin, chit chat with my uncle and share experience with him. Just left didn't swim there only. Next time got chance, I will go there to swim la. LOL. Posted by GenYong 03/05/2008

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.