Friday, November 19, 2010

69th Chung Ling High School Graduation 2010

The time moves fast now it is come to the year end. Holidays started now! Anyway, what I've done this year, I just can say relax all the time. Gosh! I should fix up myself in this holidays! On 31st October 2010, after the primary school walkathon I went to Chung Ling High School for Graduation Ceremony duty. As I was the action group, so I have to do so.
Since last year 2009, I already duty for the graduation ceremony but compare to this year. It seems to be this year more quiet and not really a big crowd there! Last year more grand, more performances and more people!! What up next on graduation 2011, my turn??
Everyone seems to be getting high atmosphere at there. Wow! LIVE Band from Gallus Gallus which performed at Leo Idol before.
They sang quite lots of songs around 5 songs before the ceremony ends! Some of the students were up there jumping, making high atmosphere, video, photographs and many more.
It seems like a concert for 30 minutes at hall... But the atmosphere still not high enough compared to last year. Maybe is the lightning problem or anything I don't know.
The LIVE band having 3 singers, 3 guitarists and 1 drummer if I am not mistaken. The performances just everything done by the LIVE band no any others. Quite boring la! But anyway, watched 2 years of graduation ceremony the 3rd year will be us! I will make more grand and more memories in next year! Posted by GenYong 19.11.2010

No comments: