Wednesday, April 14, 2010

虎啸 Chinese New Year Celebrations 2010 (Part 1)

*Hello guys, I am really tired being so busy on my co-curriculum activities. I would like to thank those Leos who elected me as the Incoming 2010-11 Treasurer for Leo Club of Chung Ling High School. I was so surprise but I will do my best and cooperate with President Lester to bring the club towards to the best! =)
虎啸 CNY Celebrations 2010 by GenYong.
Actually I have to finish up all the CNY posts by last month right? I apologize that I can't finish everything because I have lack of time to write the blog posts. Now I am trying to finish the part 1 of this posts which is 虎啸Chinese New Year Celebrations 2010. This event was as usual like last year and it's more crowded of people this year!
虎啸 CNY Celebrations 2010 by GenYong.
There were full of crowds and many people were there enjoy the CNY features. So now I let the photos tell you what was going on that day.
虎啸 CNY Celebrations 2010 by GenYong.
虎啸 CNY Celebrations 2010 by GenYong.
GBBM was set up a booth for 忠 which means trust! They also provide some calligraphy session for everyone... My dad and I also perform in too.
虎啸 CNY Celebrations 2010 by GenYong.
虎啸 CNY Celebrations 2010 by GenYong.
虎啸 CNY Celebrations 2010 by GenYong.
Besides that, they also showed up the 12 zodiacs model on the table. There were rat, cow, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, goat, monkey, chicken, dog and lastly is pig! LOL.
This will be the 1st part that I update, check out for more in upcoming blog posts.... Sorry for the delay.. Posted by GenYong 14.04.2010

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loans Over 60 Days are offered to all citizens of the UK who are up to age 18 and who have a valid bank account themselves. Apart from this, they should be working on a regular basis and should not be lower their monthly income to £ 1,000 a month. So do not wander here and there, and just accessing funds under 60 Day Loans Bad Credit.

Fast Loans On Benefits

Text Loans Uk

Uk Text Loans