Thursday, October 18, 2007

Went to primary school>>Cool....

This morning i went to my primary school with my sister...
Go for what?
That's the question you will ask me...
So i just say i go for fun....
No la...
Just meet some friends and teachers....
For helping teacher doing something...
Haiz...
If not stay at home so boring...

Just wake up to update my blog...
Actually now i will going to watch my favourite drama....
That's 意难忘.... This drama was so cool....
Haha....
Just update this blog for your information....
Now have to offline ready...

Afterwards i will study so no online ready for blogging...
So if you want stay touch with me...
Tomorrow morning i will update my blog...
This is sure...
Thanks for support...

Go visit www.axianclhs1t1407.blogspot.com
Update Soon!! Support me!!
By GenYong 18/10/2007

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what kind of drama is that?? (意难忘)
Is it a Taiwan Series??

Anonymous said...

ya!!