Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Finished my homework.... Blog now....

Just finished my homework....
Thats Maths and Moral exercises only.....
Today i in school still ok la....
No get scolded......And no unlucky......
Anyway, now i am blogging about today my life....
Just now when Moral period, we very serious listen to Puan Liew.....
And then Sivik period, We continue to our textbook.....
When IT period, we do something else which intresting.....
Microsoft Publisher.....
And then while Science period, we watched Yeong Shen's group presentation....
Now i am busy on my presentation la....
Their presentation quite nice...
I think can get full marks ready....
Haha....
I am so busy for my this powerpoint presentation....
So can't do this blog well.....
I just slidely checked my mail just now....
I saw......
What?
My Gmail Inbox.....

Thats Google new program..... Which can takes you to see Moon!! Cool....

This is which i search from Google Earth....

This also i search at Google Earth...

This just for you..... the website is www.google.com/moon

Just visit la.... I think thats all for today la....

Tomorrow going to school early in morning so no blog...... Wait for my next post la....

Wish my dear PMR students good luck and did well at their exam......

Update Soon!! Support Me!!

By GenYong 02/10/2007

No comments: