Friday, October 12, 2007

Sorry for i no update this few days... Now blog again..

Hi guys... Sorry for that i no update my blog this few days...
Why leh?
Cause i am hardly to do my revision... preparing to sit for exam...
Today already Friday....
That's means tommorow already Hari Raya....
Wish all of the Muslim: "Selamat Hari Raya"....
They balik kampung ready lo....
Caused highways traffic jam until few of hours....
Just received latest news say that North-South Highway was jam from 5.00pm until now still jam, but can move slowly...
From where i get this news?
I received from my grandmother said that....
Walau eh... They all balik kampung lo....
Now Penang no more traffic jams is just maybe KL town there la...


Don't talk about the traffics ready....
Just talk about my school life today....
Today ar?
Nothing special...
Let me think first...
Early in morning, i went to Koperasi duty lo....
Then, while duty finished went to library again....
For what leh?
Sure read newspapers la........
Just now, my Internet kena lacked....
So until now just post it....
First period, Xing Hei get scolded by chinese teacher....
So pitiful...
He was so tired....
Now i tired too....
Just now chat with my friends....
Haiz.... so tired.....
Tonight i will not at home...
Go to my aunt's house sleep........
Just told you all la...
Last period... We test finished the basketball test.....
Then mah play lo....
So cool....
We play with Xing Hei....
I try myself....
I am pro?
Nono.... Whatever la.....
So tired and nothing to say ready....
Sorry for that....
Tired.......

Maybe thats all ready la....
I want prepare for going to my aunt's house ready....
So bye....
I will post soon....

Update Soon!! Support Me!!
By GenYong 12/10/2007

No comments: