Friday, October 5, 2012

Botanical Garden Outing with Family

Penang is a great place, besides having a nice beach in Batu Ferringhi. There are also a few Green Spots for the citizen. One of that is the largest Park in island, which called Botanical Garden. Inside the Botanical Garden there are having a lot species of plants. Citizens usually will spend their weekends evening having a jog or a walk there for being exercise themselves.
#1 The Green plants on the flower pot.
#2 The Botanical Garden has been changed a lot. Since the failed project of building the two large gate and now it turned into the beautiful lily pond and attracted a lot of people taking photographs here.

#3 The funny camwhoring of myself.

#4 Under the leaves of Lily plants.

#5 It was like looking up from the pond.
P/s I actually placed my camera on top of the lily leaf and snap it carefully.

#6 My dad and sister were enjoying the moments of walking around the pond.

#7 Here come to the Botanical Garden. Choose your way, long or the short one?

#8 Here we go, we chosen the short one.

#9 There was a band performance in the park by the Chung Hwa Confucian School.

#10 It was attracted a lot of audiences to enjoy the music while exercising in the park.

#11 Many of the Penangites were there enjoying their jogging and walking there.

#12 The walkway of Botanical Garden.

#13 Some flowers and beautiful plants found in Botanical Garden.

#14 My dad and mum having photo together under the flower garden.

#15 My sister and mum in action.

#16 Here come my turn and my beloved mum.

#17 I was sweating all the way when taking the photos.

#18 Some random shot in a closed garden although photography is prohibited. Who cares? xD

#19 Taking a camwhoring photo with my sister at the entrance of Botanical Garden.

#20 Myself camwhoring at the entrance before we leave. It looks funny, i know! :D

#21 Finally, we were having a group photo by my dad.
It was a nice family outing although we were first time there in the evening. I was long time never been to Botanical Garden. I feel proud because Penang have such kind of relaxing park for the citizens to relax their mind after a week of hard works. I wish I can be there more frequently for every weekends if can. Posted by GenYong 05.10.2012

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Individual to get rid of the situation of financial crisis they can take the help of same day loans unemployed no guarantor which don’t include any credit check of people. These are short term in nature. For further information about about same day loans unemployed no guarantor, instant loans for unemployed no guarantor ,loans for unemployed no guarantor no fees ,loans for unemployed no fees and no guarantor please visit
http://www.loansforunemployedgb.co.uk/unemployed-loans-no-guarantor.html