Sunday, April 27, 2008

Dinner at Dragon-i Restaurant

Hi guys, today I already post two blog posts. I would like to make this post lastly or whatever la. No idea! Just now my aunt was came, she brought us to Queensbay Mall 3rd Floor 龙的传人 to have a dinner for my sister pula. Then my grandma and I was follow. Ahaa, then sure I don't forget to take my camera along lo. Do you been there before? Seriously, since it open so long time, today is my first time there.

Dragon-i
It's the front view of Dragon-i.
Processing
Just observe at the china 'sifu', they are doing the small 'pao' and 'la mian'. So pro? Can you do it?
Outer View
The outer view of Dragon-i. Just like the round corner restaurant. I was just first time there. XD!
Bing Mah Yong
In that restaurant, I saw some creative decorations. If you are a chinese, you should know this call what. Hahax. 'Bing Mah Yong' in chinese. This was popular in China oh!
Tea
Here my tea. Why I called tea? Because heard from my aunt, tea they can just refill for you many times. Others just once! lol
Zheng Fan
This was my sister rice. Is steam rice? Like a bowl? Ahha. But heard from her is quite tasty. RM15=)
la mian
Here my 拉面 aha... Guess how much? Tell you la RM12=) lol.
Other Meals
This was the other meals that called by my uncle. He would like to eat some rice. Yo! Uncle, thanks you lo. You really spent much.
Small Pao
Wow, this meal is this restaurant 'first class' meal. 小笼包。 Do you heard before? In the 'pao', there got soup! Really delicious! Got chance you must try. One bowl not cheap! about RM8=) ahaa....

So surely from yesterday until today my sister was celebrate her birthday happily. Eat more happy more la! I was looking forward for my birthday this coming September. What should I eat leh? I just want simple la! Haah... This cost us RM200+ is it so expensive? Haha. Is like that la. Thank you uncle and aunt! Both of you really kind! This post might be the last post(maybe). I will stop blogging until exam finish. Just look la in future. Now going to revise! Posted by GenYong 27/04/2008

3 comments:

Tau Sar Phneah said...

wao...the restaurant is nice..luv the deco especially the statues...shud give it a try when im back nxt time..well, best of luck then in your exam...while waiting for your next post..do pop over to mine place if u're free.. http://tau-sar-phneah.blogspot.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.